Custom Fields not showing up in Email verification anymore

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Custom Fields not showing up in Email verification anymore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Seyfer
    Participant

Hi there,

Before the recent updates, everything was working perfectly. Now when someone registers for a class, I am not receiving the information filled out in the custom fields like I was before. Why has this stopped working? Please help ASAP this is very very important and needs to be functioning correctly for my client.

Thank You,

Mark

Mike Seyfer
    Participant

Hi there,

After some more digging, I found a thread and fixed this problem. It is working correctly now.

This is the thread to the issue I was having:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/additional-fieldset-is-not-shown-in-customer-email/

Within that thread, it mentions some about fixing this issue in the next maintenance release.. will this be happening anytime soon at all? Nbd if not, just want to look out for it when it happens.

Thanks and have a great day.
    Mark

George
    Participant

Hey Mark,

Thanks for sharing your progress here—I’m glad you’ve found a temporary fix for now.

We’re indeed working on an official fix for this and it’s indeed still slated for the next maintenance release. This will hopefully arrive before mid-to-late November if all goes to plan—maybe sooner!

You can stay tuned to updates at http://theeventscalendar.com/blog — any time an update is released, it’s announced there with a “Release Notes” post.

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Fields not showing up in Email verification anymore’ is closed to new replies.