Additional fieldset is not shown in customer email.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Additional fieldset is not shown in customer email.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yu Cheng
    Participant

Hi,

Before update the plugin, the additional fieldset is listed in the customer email.
    After I update the Event Ticket(4.2.7) and Event Ticket Plus(4.2.7.1) to the latest version. The additional fieldset for the RSVP ticket is not shown in the customer email.

Is this normal? Or should I custom the email.php to show the additional fieldset?
    If possible, please provide some example code or guidance so I can follow through.

Thank you for the support.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Yu Cheng,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry you are having an issue, let me try to help you out.

The attendee information should be included in the email by default. Unfortunately a bug crawled in and it’s preventing that. We already have a bug ticket on file for that. I will add this thread to it to give it more push. It is high priority so hopefully a fix will come with the next Maintenance Release.

Until the fix arrives this little snippet / plugin should help you fix that problem:

https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2016/09/tribe-snippet-tickets-email-options-2016-08-30.zip

Let me know if this helps and how it works out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Yu Cheng
    Participant

This plugin will cause PHP fatal error
    Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/tribe-snippet-tickets-email-options/src/functions/tickets.php on line 16\n’

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Yu Cheng,

I’m sorry to hear about that. I tried the plugin myself on a local install with only the bare minimum plugins (obviously The Events Calendar and Event Tickets / ET+) and it activated just fine.

Where exactly do you get the fatal? On activation, or accessing some page?

I’ll check with the developers to see if they can fix this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Yu Cheng,

Andras also had a few questions for me when he saw you were getting a fatal, because I wrote the miniature plugin. He was wondering if I knew why you were facing this error. After looking into it I can totally see why you might be getting that error, even though it’s working for the rest of us. I just wrote an updated version of this. Would you mind deactivating and deleting the one on your system, then installing this new one? I believe it will fix the error in question.

The new plugin: Event Tickets: Additional Email Options

Sorry for the hassle. Did that help?

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-2-event-tickets-4-3-2-premium-plugins/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional fieldset is not shown in customer email.’ is closed to new replies.