Custom Event Attendee collecting fields not showing up

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Custom Event Attendee collecting fields not showing up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Katrina
    Participant

Continuing on from this closed thread:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/custom-event-attendee-collecting-fields-not-showing-up/

I have requested but been unable to get approval for a staging site, so we have to debug on the site, as it is.

The issue is still present and despite my own and others investigations the best anyone has answered is this:

1. Disable everything, see if it still does it – this is not feasable and permission was not granted to do this from my employer.

2. Apparently to the support guy George he is able to see the correct codes but is unable to ascertain why they are not working.

3. According to a third party programmer there is no trigger present in any of the javascript being called on that page that would effect the display of the fields – neither hide them nor show them. In effect the ability to show or hide them isnt present and none of the ID’s or classes are being called that way.

The problem still exists and I would appreciate some help above ‘turn everything off’ which as I said in the last thread is not possible. I am stuck with the situation as it is and I need a solution.

Link in PM

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Katrina,

Thanks for reaching out again! I’m sorry about this issue with the hidden attendee meta fields.

I already checked your site and all seems to be fine in the html code. I suspect some black javascript magic in the background.

I see that you are using the most recent version of The Events Calendar and Event Tickets, however Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus seems to be an earlier version. Before going any further I would like to ask you to run an update on these two so you have the latest versions of all our plugins. Mismatching versions can cause glitches like the one you are experiencing, and if this is a bug, it might have been fixed already.

I’m looking forward to helping you fix this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Katrina
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Katrina
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Event Attendee collecting fields not showing up’ is closed to new replies.