Custom Enterprise Soltuions

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom Enterprise Soltuions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dolsonsyc427.org
    Participant

Hello,

I submitted a request for information about your Customer Enterprise Solutions via the form on your website about a week ago. I have not heard back on this request, and wondering if I could get additional information on this product.

We’re looking to upgrade our Calendar on our 9 school building websites and main District website.

Thank You!
    David Olson

Hi David,

Thanks so much for reaching out here!

Would you mind being a bit more specific about what you are trying to achieve?  Are you looking to upgrade your license to include more sites?

Let me know how I can assist you further!

Thanks,

Jaime

Cliff

David, I’m guessing you started at https://theeventscalendar.com/for-enterprise/, submitted the form at the bottom of https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/, and selected the “Hire Modern Tribe for a project” option…

Unfortunately, we didn’t receive a message from you via that form. We’ve received quite a few but not yours, so it could have been a fluke. If so, we apologize.

If you tried contacting us another way, please let us know and we’ll try to find it. Otherwise, feel free to re-submit it or reply to this Help Desk thread (probably as a Private Reply, which cannot be done via email replies).

dolsonsyc427.org
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Sorry about that. That form unfortunately has given us some trouble in recent months for yet-to-be-determined reasons…

Feel free to get the conversation started here, and I’ll let you know if/when I need to pass it off to the Agency Sales team.

FYI: I think our Agency’s minimum project is something like $25-50k (full project, not just calendar customizations), and we maintain a list of known customizers (we don’t guarantee their work, since we’re not a part of their projects) if you’d need assistance with just calendar stuff for a lower budget.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Enterprise Soltuions’ is closed to new replies.