Current Month Not Displayed On Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Current Month Not Displayed On Calendar View

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wpcodeus
    Participant

Hello,

We are just wrapping up a site and our client sent us an email saying that the calendar month view doesn’t display the current month title anywhere making it very difficult to determine what month you are even viewing.

I went through the plugin settings and I didn’t see anything to activate this? We don’t really want to modify any files of the plugin so they are not able to update it in the future. Is there any hooks that we can hook into to echo the current month title before the calendar view?

Also, I feel as if this is a pretty important feature to have, is this something you are going to be adding the in the future?

Best,

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

The month view should show the current month as title, just as you can see in our demo site > https://wpshindig.com/events/

I have just checked the site you linked to us and I am able to see the title being displayed. Were you able to solve the issue? Please let us know about it.

If you still experience the problem, please share with us the URL where we can see the problem and have a closer inspection.

Also, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Current Month Not Displayed On Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.