Help Desk

CSV Importing not importing Event Calendar Google Maps Link or Google Maps

Hello,

When I am importing my .csv file the google map and google map links are not importing to be “turned on”. In the “Show Map” and “Show Map Link” I have tried both “TRUE” and “1”.

Attached is my csv file I am using. I tried it on both one older version of the plugin and the newest version of the plugin. Same results with both.

You can see the example of this csv file importing without the maps link and map on 2 sites (live and staging)

Hey @lbethke,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, and sorry to hear about this issue 🙁

I’ve searched our products backlog and could find this is known issue that was reported not so long ago by other customers in the forums. We are working on a solution, but I still don’t have any dates for the fix to be released. As it’s impacting a lot of folks we will try to include this in the upcoming maintenance release, but as the holidays are coming soon I’m not sure we will be able to do so.

I’ve added your case to the bug report this way you’ll get a heads-up here when the fix is released.

Sorry for the hassle this might cause until fixed,
    Best,
    Nico

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems with the CSV import feature reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-4-event-tickets-4-4-4-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team