CSV import setting not working for Show Google Map

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions CSV import setting not working for Show Google Map

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Will Jang

I have tried TRUE and 1.
    The CSV import leaves the Show Google Map and Link unchecked.
    What is required to ensure setting is checked and active?
    Thanks, Will

Hunter

Hi Will,

Thank you for reaching out to our Pre-Sales Questions forum. Unfortunately I won’t be able to provide support here as we keep this channel specific to questions about our product features, functionalities, and so on.

We would be more than happy to assist you on the WordPress.org forums or if you have a valid license for any of our premium plugins, you can post in the appropriate forum.

Thanks again and take care!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems with the CSV import feature reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-4-event-tickets-4-4-4-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘CSV import setting not working for Show Google Map’ is closed to new replies.