CSV import events demo

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events CSV import events demo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Margarita
    Participant

I have done the tests to import from your sample file and it looks like it imports correctly but in the summary tells me that 0 imports.
    I do not know why it does not work, is it because I work on a Multisite?

Barry

Hi Margarita,

I wouldn’t have thought that running this from within a multisite network would trigger that issue, but it’s possible. To be clear: are you running this from the ‘parent’ site, or from a child site?

Thanks!

Margarita
    Participant

Hi,

It is running from a son from the father can not raise it, I have no choice.

tanks

Barry

Unfortunately I just don’t see the same when I attempt to replicate the issue from the child site of a multisite network.

The next step if we want to dig into this a little more is to run through our standard troubleshooting steps:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts

The idea here would be to deactivate all other plugins (including network activated plugins) except for The Events Calendar and re-test. If you give that a shot, do you find that resolves the problem?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘CSV import events demo’ is closed to new replies.