CSV Export class 'tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees' not found

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus CSV Export class 'tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees' not found

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chantelle Little
    Participant

When I try an export a csv of attendees I get the following error:

<b>Warning</b>: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback
    class 'tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees' not found in <b>//wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php</b> on line <b>286</b><br />

Hi Chantelle,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Chantelle Little
    Participant

I have followed the instructions on the link (Sharing the Information Automatically)

Hi Chantelle,

There seems to be some information missing from your system information.

Could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Chantelle Little
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thanks so much for providing me with this information.  Unfortunately, this is related to a known bug that we are currently working on.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.

I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.

They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

In the meantime, the workaround is to roll back to ET / ET+ 4.6.  You can find older versions of our plugins on your Downloads page.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Nico

Hey,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Event Tickets that addresses the issue with the attendees CSV export. We appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Tickets to version 4.6.3.1 and let us know if the fix works for your site. This fix should solve the problem for Event Tickets Plus users as well (no update required to this plugin).

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-event-tickets-4-6-3-1/

Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘CSV Export class 'tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees' not found’ is closed to new replies.