CSV

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jim

Can I import as many csv files as I want in the free version ?

Courtney

Hey Jim

Yes, The Events Calendar will allow you to freely import .csv files without limit. The only different with this vs Event Aggregator is that these are all manual imports. They cannot be automated.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Jim

Hi Courtney,
    Thanks for that. I just keep getting little clock icons and import fails. Not sure what that means ?

Jim

Courtney

Hi Jim I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. We’d be more than happy to assist you at: The Events Calendar you can request assistance on the WordPress.org support forum.

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post that you’ve run through our Testing for Conflicts steps prior to contacting us–this will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the forums!
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘CSV’ is closed to new replies.