CSS to Force Event Categories to Display in Multiple Columns on Form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events CSS to Force Event Categories to Display in Multiple Columns on Form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric Reynolds
    Participant

Currently, my community event form displays event categories in a single column. Users have to scroll to view all of the categories.

What CSS can I use to display my event categories in three columns?

🙂 Eric

Hunter

Hey Eric,

I hope you’re having a great weekend thus far! This is a customization you’ll need to take on yourself. It will most likely require more than CSS, so please review our Themer’s Guide as it’s a great starting point for these types of customizations.

If you’re unable to tackle to feature yourself, you may want to look into hiring a professional. We have a list of non-affiliated customizers, though there are plenty of avenues for finding a reputable developer.

Lastly, I see the validity in your request, so please take a moment and submit it to our UserVoice Feature Ideas page.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at this time and best of luck. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘CSS to Force Event Categories to Display in Multiple Columns on Form’ is closed to new replies.