CSS no longer works with update

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions CSS no longer works with update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert Rothschild

I updated Events Tickets PLus and Event Calendar, and now the CSS we added no longer works. We had a few entries on hiding remaining tickets and changing the Buy Now button color, and all of it is no longer working.

BTW – I tried to log into my account, changed my password, and your system locked me out.

I hope you can help…

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I would be happy to help you.

In order to do so, I would need more information. Where was your added CSS saved? Was it in a child theme? If not, did you update your theme as well?

Also, could you share with me your System Information so I will have a better understanding of your installation?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

heartwood
    Participant

Thanks for the fast response Jeremy. I managed to make it all work again by simply re-saving the added CSS. I presume the update just needed to see that CSS refreshed.

I reset my password again and it worked. I guess this is just the day to do everything twice!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I’m glad your CSS works again!

And I’m glad you managed to reset your password. Yes, there are days like that 🙂

I’m closing this thread then, but feel free to start a new one if you have more questions or concerns.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘CSS no longer works with update’ is closed to new replies.