Creating tickets that are shared with multiple events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Creating tickets that are shared with multiple events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ross
    Participant

Hi Modern Tribe Team

Is it possible to share a ticket capacity with two different events? I have two events running on the same day which both share the same number of spaces available which, in this case, is a maximum of 12 spaces available.

So for example we may have eight people book onto Event 1 and four people book onto Event 2 which is a total of twelve places. Is it possible for the ticket sales for one event to affect the ticket sales of the other?

Usually we would create one event with multiple tickets that share the same capacity however in this case these events need to be created separately as they have their own unique description and product name.

I trust this makes sense and I look forward to your response.

Regards

Ross

Hi Ross,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, Shared Capacity only works with tickets associated with the same event.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating tickets that are shared with multiple events’ is closed to new replies.