Creating a new wordpress website, need a calendar with registrations

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Creating a new wordpress website, need a calendar with registrations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Liz

Hello,

My company is developing a new website in wordpress. We are looking for a calendar tool that can also function as a registration tool for our events. Do you have any solutions that would work to add registrations as forms?

We are looking for something that functions like our current, old tool: pccweb.com/education.aspx

Barry

Great question Liz!

I am afraid we do not. While plugins like Community Events allow registered users to submit events without frontend access, none of our plugins directly facilitate the registration process itself.

If standard WordPress registration is in not sufficient or doesn’t capture enough information for you, perhaps you can leverage another plugin for this element of the process?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating a new wordpress website, need a calendar with registrations’ is closed to new replies.