Creating a List (cvs) of sold tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Creating a List (cvs) of sold tickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martin Spreer

Hello there,

it looks like Event Tickets Plus could be the plugin, that would be working for me. We are running Woocommerce on WordPress and would (probably) like to ad some way to sell tickets. My question is regarding the workload for the back office:

When an event is finished and sales is closed is there any way to create a List (best would be CVS I guess) of sales for this specific event? It should contain probably all available info for each sold ticket.
    That will be very helpful for the people who have to deal with all the paperwork, at least here in Germany.

If not: is there any way to make that happen in the closer future?

Also: is the plugin ready for a German installation?

Thank you for getting back to me!

Best regards!

Martin

Nico

Hi Martin,

Thanks for getting in touch, and for your interest in our products ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s actually possible to export your attendees list (when the event has ended or while it’s ongoing), take a look at this article: Managing your orders and attendees. The list is exported in CSV format which is usually an easy format to handle!

Also: is the plugin ready for a German installation?

Yes, our plugin is ready to work with multiple languages. The translations are maintained by the community and hopefully we have some awesome German folks in our user base!

Please let me know if you have any other follow-up questions,
    Best,
    Nico

Martin Spreer

Tank you Nico,

that actually answers most of my question. Just to understand the article completely: The List will NOT contain the price paid, is that right?
    Will it indicate how many tickets were purchased if a buyer purchased more than one – or will he be mentioned several times in the list (according to the number he purchased)?

Nico

Thanks for following up Martin!

The list won’t contain the ticket price, but I’m mostly sure that’s something doable with a simple code snippet!

Will it indicate how many tickets were purchased if a buyer purchased more than one โ€“ or will he be mentioned several times in the list (according to the number he purchased)?

It will generate a new line for each individual ticket as each of them have a unique ticket ID, security code and check-in status.

Best,
    Nico

Martin Spreer

Thank you for the reply.

If there every ticket is mentioned that is just fine as well … So I am ready to move forward. It might take a few more days, but I guess I will buy your plugin …

Best regards

Martin

Nico

That’s great to hear Martin ๐Ÿ™‚

Please note that while we don’t have a trial period, you can go ahead and purchase the products for testing. If you decide they are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy. This way you can closely inspect the functionality of the plugin + check integration with other components like theme or custom plugins.

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating a List (cvs) of sold tickets’ is closed to new replies.