Create multiple FB-schedules at once

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Create multiple FB-schedules at once

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Christian.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

Hi,
    is it possible zu create multiple FB-schedules at once?
    In the old plugin we were able to do this by adding a “;” behind every url. Does the new plugin support something like this as well? Or are there any other possibiliteis to achieve this?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Christian!

Are you referring to creating the imports all at once or scheduling them to run at the same time of day?

You will need to create them separately (see screenshot), but having multiple imports actually run at the same time is no problem.

I would recommend taking a look at the following articles, which have some great info on getting up and running with Event Aggregator:

Importing Events from a Feed or URL

Managing Your Scheduled Imports in Event Aggregator

Event Aggregator Import Settings

How Do Event Aggregator’s Import Limits Work?

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Christian
    Participant

I was referring to creating the imports all at once. Would be a cool feature.

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you at the moment! I would recommend posting this request in our Feature Ideas Forum. This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

If there’s anything else that I can help with in the meantime, please let me know 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Create multiple FB-schedules at once’ is closed to new replies.