Create cool calenr with your paid PRO, need help…

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Create cool calenr with your paid PRO, need help…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter Redrin

Hello Tribe

I like to build an event calendar exactly like this example: http://hotelcongress.com/events/

Can i get some support how to do that or can someone from you help me to set this up?

We will have arod 20 events in January and grow to around 100 per month during 2018.

Hope for quick and competent answer šŸ™‚

Best regards

Peter Redrin – CEO
    http://www.myexpatsworld.com

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out! Iā€™d be happy to help you with this, but first will you pleaseĀ post this question inĀ our Events Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

You will need to be logged in with the account that you used to purchase your Pro license to be able to post in our premium forums (I do not see that this account is associated with a premium license). If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in ourĀ community forumĀ on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

OurĀ knowledgebaseĀ is a great place to start looking for answers, and I would specifically recommend our New User Primer. Please do keep in mind that themes have an effect on styling, so some customization may be needed to get your styles to match the example that you sent.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Create cool calenr with your paid PRO, need help…’ is closed to new replies.