Course bookings

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Course bookings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James

I run a business that offers courses.

There are 30+ different course types. We run each course at multiple locations.

e.g. Course 1 could be at Venue 1 on Date X, and also at Venue 2 on Date Y.

I’ve given up trying to get woocommerce variations to do this how I want, so now looking at other solutions with events software like this.

I don’t really want to have to add the event data in each time – so I’m thinking I would have a separate course overview page that then links in to the events under that course category let’s say – and people would then click on and book through.

Does this sound feasible with your plugin?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

You could display a list of different courses on one page using the shortcodes that come with Events Calendar Pro, along with the “category” parameter to display only particular events. However, you may still need to create separate events…Events Calendar Pro does come with the ability to create recurring events. However, it is not currently possible to change details (like the venue) of individual dates in the series.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Events Calendar Pro for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Course bookings’ is closed to new replies.