Countdown, when it's over switch to the next Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Countdown, when it's over switch to the next Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

We’d like to have the countdown work just as it is, but once that event is over, we need it to switch to the next even in the category.

Can it be done?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello David,

Thanks for reaching out, you have a great question there.

It is most likely possible but would require some custom coding, which is beyond the scope of our support. Nevertheless, I can point you in a direction worth exploring.

You can create custom queries with the tribe_get_events() function. You can find more info on it’s usage here and here.

I strongly suspect you will need to check the Countdown_Widget.php file, around line 137, public function get_output() .

If you need someone to help you out, you can find a list of freelancers in the below link, who could help you out and have no affiliations with us whatsoever.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if this helps you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ๐Ÿ™‚

Find out more about this release โ†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-8-event-tickets-plus-4-8/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. Donโ€™t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Countdown, when it's over switch to the next Event’ is closed to new replies.