Copy ticket (products) into new events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Copy ticket (products) into new events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Janneke Nijenhuis
    Participant

we just bought events tickets plus today and all seems very straightforward. I do have a question. This customers sells theater tickets and film tickets. The type of tickets are always the same, prices en adult/children/upselling tickets as in ie http://hartvanlaren.nl/?post_type=tribe_events&p=15537&preview=true

Is there a way to copy these tickets into a new movie and just change the date and stock info? or do they have to enter the same tickets info (3 or 4 per movie) each time? So basically are they able to choose an existing product and edit dates and stock then.

Thks in advance for your help!
    Kind regards, Janneke Nijenhuis
    [email protected]

Geoff

Hi Janneke,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Tickets unfortunately do need to be created for each event in the event post.

That said, there is an open feature request for this and it would be awesome if you added a vote to it. Looks like it’s gotten a few votes already but could definitely use more. I can also see how super helpful it would be to have this built right into the plugin because it would be way easier to set up tickets for events, just like we do for default ticket fieldsets.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but does this at least help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Copy ticket (products) into new events’ is closed to new replies.