Converting from Event Calendar 3 to Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Converting from Event Calendar 3 to Events Calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Cole

I saw a post on here a little while ago that showed a php script to use to convert from Event Calendar 3 (http://wpcal.firetree.net/) events to Events Calendar Pro.

I wonder if someone could point to that script?

Barry

I’m not sure, Jeff – might this have been a third party script? I haven’t had much success in searching for it, so perhaps it’s no longer available.

All I can really suggest here is some further searching, I’m afraid.

Jeff Cole

The script was I think written by the plugin Developer as far as I remember – and the post was by him, but the link has disappeared and ends up pointing to the widgets page https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/events-calendar-widgets/ which it definitely didn’t do before

Barry

Hmm, the developer of this other calendar plugin you mean?

If so, it could be worth trying to reach out to him. I’m unsure exactly where you are seeing this link or why it redirects to that particular page on our own site – but it sounds like something outwith our own control.

Jeff Cole

No I mean the developer of this plugin – so that events could be imported to The Events Calendar from Event Calendar 3.

Barry

Hi Jeff,

If there is I’m afraid I cannot locate it and no one on the team seems to recall this.

It’s possible it was written by a former team member and we’ve lost track of it – but that being the case I’m afraid there’s not a great deal we can do about it at this point.

Perhaps you can leverage standard WordPress export/import functionality to at least get you part of the way?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Converting from Event Calendar 3 to Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.