CONTINUED *For Geoff B* – WPML – Venues & Event Dates not carrying over …

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO CONTINUED *For Geoff B* – WPML – Venues & Event Dates not carrying over …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Just want to draw your attention back to this issue please:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/for-geoff-b-wpml-venues-event-dates-not-carrying-over-to-translation/

In your message on July 4th you said:

“The good news is that we are really making great progress on all the WPML enhancements.
    So that situation should not last too long at this point. Once again, I am sorry about this and I can’t wait for things to get way better.”

6 weeks down the line, do we have a fix please? I have the latest WPML & event calendar(s) installed and it’s still not working.

Thank you, best wishes

Greg

Geoff

Hey Greg,

I’m sorry to say that Geoff B. is out on a much deserved vacation over the next several days.

But I’m happy to help. 🙂

I found the ticket that was logged for this issue in our system and it has not yet been slated for a release. Your last thread is attached to the ticket, so I know Geoff B. will be diligent and follow-up with you there when more progress has been made.

Cheers,
    Geoff G.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘CONTINUED *For Geoff B* – WPML – Venues & Event Dates not carrying over …’ is closed to new replies.