Conflict between plugin WP google maps / WP google maps pro and TEC pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Conflict between plugin WP google maps / WP google maps pro and TEC pro

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Cliff,
    thanks for your answer and patience checking the issue.

I would be very happy about the solution of the problem, so that I can use the current version of TEC pro again.

Best Regards,
    Hans-Gerd

Cliff

We totally agree 🙂

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Hans-Gerd!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Victor,
    thanks for Info.

After updating on TEC Pro 4.4.33 unfortunately there is an issue with previous and next links at single events (dont’t work properly). Please have a look at:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/issue-with-tribe-events-ajax-calendar-min-js-mobile/

Best Regards,
    Hans-Gerd

Cliff

Hi, Hans-Gerd. Sorry the latest update didn’t fix everything for you.

I see that other thread you linked to is attached to a different bug that hasn’t yet been fixed.

Can we close this thread and await that other thread’s bug (Tribe JS Init Timer shows in console with Avada and Enfold themes) getting fixed? Or do you think this thread’s bug (widget causing error) remains a second problem?

If you want to leave this thread open, please share the link to test our latest versions on your site so we can take a fresh look.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Cliff,
    it’s no problem for me if you close this thread.
    Thanks.
    Hans-Gerd

Cliff

Thanks, Hans-Gerd. Have a great day.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict between plugin WP google maps / WP google maps pro and TEC pro’ is closed to new replies.