Complications

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Complications

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joseph
    Participant

Alright so before I begin. I have turned off all the plugins to see if something was counteracting, but everything was the same. I have tried short codes from the site to display my events onto the events page of my website, but again nothing. I previously had them setup through google calendar, but decided to get away from that. So now all i have is a blank screen with nothing on it and I’m pretty sure I’m doing something wrong and I’m sure that its a very simple fix. I have also double checked all my settings and the formatting and that is all sound. My webpage is http://www.socialgathr.com. The events listing page is under events (center of the home page just under the pic). Any help would be appreciated. Oh and I have also fooled around with the amount of events that I have as that was an issue earlier in the year and that too was not the problem.

Cliff

Hi Joseph.

Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I’m not sure why your http://socialgathr.com/index.php/calendar/ is a blank white page.

I see from your URL that you have PATHINFO links. I’d suggest asking your host how to resolve that. I’d also suggest asking how to get an upgrade to your PHP 5.4.45 to at least PHP 5.5 or 5.6. PHP 5.6 or greater is what WordPress recommends.

Since this obviously shouldn’t be happening — the blank white page — I’d suggest looking into getting better hosting but also follow these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

Please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any PHP errors you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

joseph
    Participant

Alright, I fixed the issue. it was an issue with the URL title on the calendar page itself. Last thing i thought of. Now for my next question. When will the events not be limited to a certain number to be added onto the site? I really enjoy the software as a whole, but my business is expanding and I am limited to growth because of it.

Cliff

Joseph, I’m unclear what exactly was the solution, but I’m really glad you were able to resolve it. Thanks for letting me know.

When will the events not be limited to a certain number to be added onto the site?

There is no limit from our plugin on how many events you can enter into your database. Are you possibly speaking of a display limit somewhere or maybe something different?

FYI: In the future, please know that, in our forums, we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for each separate issue in the future. Thanks for your understanding.

joseph
    Participant

Thank you for your help

Cliff

You’re very welcome. Have a great week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Complications’ is closed to new replies.