Compatible with member plug ins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Compatible with member plug ins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Abi

Hi there,

I’d like to get a member plug in for the site so people have to log in to see the content but I want to check which plug ins work with event community as I’d also like those same members to be able to submit events – is that possible? How would it work?

Thanks

Abi

Cliff

Hi, Abi.

Community Events doesn’t have integration with any membership plugins, but you could very likely wrap some of its code with shortcodes or leverage some action hooks to accomplish the integration.

You could also request specific integrations as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatible with member plug ins’ is closed to new replies.