Community Tickets and Woo

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Tickets and Woo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wildwood Press

If I use community tickets with woo commerce, will visitors be able to select more than one class (event) and pay for them all together in one shopping cart via woo and paypal?

To be chear: if one of my Trail visitors wants to take a class on Thursday and a different class on Friday, can they pay for them in one transaction? I’d love that.

Also, are my teachers able to post their own events and set up ticketing options for those events using Community Tickets?

And then can I set up PayPal to send a fee to me and the balance of class payment to the teachers?

Thanks,
    JW

Geoff B.

Good evening JW and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

If I use community tickets with woo commerce, will visitors be able to select more than one class (event) and pay for them all together in one shopping cart via woo and paypal?

Absolutely (unless you don’t want them to). Basically, tickets will work exactly like any other WooCommerce product.

That means that you can have as many as you wish available in a single order.

Are my teachers able to post their own events and set up ticketing options for those events using Community Tickets?

Yes they will be able to.

Please note that Note that Community Tickets requires Community EventsEvent TicketsEvent Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce to be installed and activated on the same site.

In fact, we have a bundle just for that: https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/

If you do not want your teachers to be able to select the ticket (but you still want to be able to add them yourself as an admin), then you simply need Community Events and not Community Tickets.

And then can I set up PayPal to send a fee to me and the balance of class payment to the teachers?

We do support Paypal split payments (provided you have the proper type of Paypal account).

You can read about that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/tracking-sales-getting-paid/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets and Woo’ is closed to new replies.