Community Tickets

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Tickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    clinicblast
    Participant

Hello,

I am building a site that will be free for organizers to use. I do not need split payments or commissions. I am the admin and I am taking 0% of each sale. I just want organizers to be able to create, sell, and take payments directly for their tickets. Is this possible on your product without Paypal Adaptive API? Are there any workarounds or developers who can help?

clinicblast
    Participant

I read an article here: https://www.angelleye.com/paypal-split-payments-express-checkout-billing-agreements-reference-transactions/ but am not sure if it will work with TEC on the front end.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! You do not need an Adaptive Payments account if you aren’t planning to use split payments 🙂

Are you running into any issues getting set up with Community Tickets or are users running into any issues getting paid for their ticket sales?

clinicblast
    Participant

Jennifer,

The only way users can get paid is if I take the funds from the customer and transfer to the organizer. It is basically a charity site I am running. I don’t want to touch the money at all. I want the organizer to receive 100% of the funds to their paypal directly from the buyer. This is possible?

Joe Barnabei
    734-363-4423

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the misunderstanding here…you are correct that you would need to enable split payments for the organizer to be paid directly, and this would unfortunately require you to have an Adaptive Payments account already set up. We are working on a replacement for this, but in the meantime, this would be the only way to pay organizers automatically.

If this is something you need right away, you may want to contact a developer to have this built out for you. I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you at the moment! If there is anything else that I can help you with, please let me know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets’ is closed to new replies.