Community front end not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community front end not showing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    commweb
    Participant

Can you tell me why I’m getting a memory error on the front end of my community events. This was working up until yesterday when I could add events on the front end. I can still add events on the back end of the site, and everything is fine just the front end is displaying half the page. When I check the source I see there is an error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/hocoarts/public_html/wp-includes/meta.php on line 841

Any thoughts?? As I mentioned everything was working and now this, nothing changed on the site.

Thanks.

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

I’m not really sure why you’re seeing the error. I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WordPress theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as instructed in the Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this?

It might be best you set up a fresh WordPress installation where you can fully troubleshoot the issue. Make sure you have only the default WordPress theme, The Events Calendar, and Community Events installed and activated on the test site. Please review our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites for more information.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Another helpful resource in this situation is Our Favorite Developer Plugins article which goes over some plugins which can aid in diagnosing issues. Thanks and have a great rest of the weekend. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community front end not showing’ is closed to new replies.