Community Events vs Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events vs Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi, I was just offered 15% to renew my Community Events (as well as my Events Aggregator) for another year. However, a couple months back I had upgraded to Events Calendar PRO. Do I still need Community Events and Aggregator? (For instance, does PRO allow users to add events, too?) I don’t want to pay for duplicative services. Thanks so much!

P.S. I use a WP Multi-Site. The greaterlongisland.com site info I cut and pasted below is just my portal site, through which I don’t even use a calendar. I use calendars on:

patchogue.greaterlongisland.com
    bayshore.greaterlongisand.com
    babylon.greaterlongisland.com
    portjefferson.greaterlongisland.com

For what it’s worth! Mike

Cliff

Hi, Michael. None of our products overlap each other, but they do work together.

If you have a multisite-level license, you can have unlimited sites within that network.

You may use a non-multisite license in a multisite environment — such as Agency license for 10 or fewer sites, like in your case — but the non-multisite licenses do not do automatic updates within wp-admin. You can perform Manual Updates, though.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events vs Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.