Community Events: Venue and Organizer fields are broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events: Venue and Organizer fields are broken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    meaction
    Participant

Hello, guys!

I’m using The Events Calendar PRO and Community Events (latest versions) and when I try to add an event via /community/add, the venue and organizer fields aren’t anywhere. But the labels are there.

An interesting thing is that when the options “Users cannot create new Venues/Organizers” are enabled(checked) the field( drop-down lists ) appear and you can select one of the options. But when I disable them back, the fields are gone again. I saw this problem on other threads too, but those got fixed by updating the plugins, but I already have the latest version.

What do you think I can do to fix this problem? There are users creating events and it is very important for them to add the Venues and Organizers for an event too.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey there!

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are experiencing issues.

Would you be willing to share your system information? That will allow me to check for possible conflicts and see your current calendar settings. You can snag that by heading to Events > Help, copying the information that is at the bottom of the screen, then paste it here for me as a private reply.

Sounds like there is a conflict. To get you started on troubleshooting: First, please make sure you are using the most current versions of all of our plugins. You can also try reinstalling them by following these instructions. If that doesn’t help, the next step in troubleshooting this is going to be testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find.

You can also try installing this plugin to dequeue scripts from the calendar and see if that solves the issue.

Thanks so much for your help!

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events: Venue and Organizer fields are broken’ is closed to new replies.