community events unable to update

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets community events unable to update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    molly barclay
    Participant

I am unable to update as it is saying i have downloaded too many times. We have done because we keep getting errors.
    Now nothing works unless it is updated. it is also requested that we purchase event ticket plus. Which we do not require

Geoff B.

Good evening Molly and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered while trying to download the plugin. Yikes!

I would love to help you with this topic.

First off, you might want to try reinstalling the Community plugin “Manually” (deactivate and delete – then download the latest zip file here: https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/)

With that in mind, I believe that the Event Tickets Plus message stems from the fact that Community Tickets actually extends Event Tickets Plus, not Event Tickets.

Alas, that means that even if you are only using RSVP tickets, you will indeed need Event Tickets Plus.

With that in mind, I would like to bring this point to our team meeting this week.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

molly barclay
    Participant

Good morning I actually purchased community tickets and community events

Which is what I understood I needed.

Do I have the correct purchased pluggins.

Your documentation suggests these go together

Let me know

Geoff B.

Good evening Molly,

Thank you for writing back.

You are 100% right. Community events and Community tickets are made to work together.
    This will let your community calendar user create tickets for their events.

However, as you can read in the Community Tickets Requirements section of Community tickets (https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/):

Note that Community Tickets requires Community Events, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce to be installed and activated on the same site. All four plugins are required to use Community Tickets features.

This is because Community tickets sits on top of Event Tickets Plus.
    In other words, it will not work without Event Tickets Plus.

We even offer a Community Manager bundle for that purpose: https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/

In short, all you need to complete your setup is a copy of Event Tickets Plus.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘community events unable to update’ is closed to new replies.