Community Events -To disable "Recurring Event"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events -To disable "Recurring Event"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gian
    Participant

I would like to disable and therefore make it not not visible in the form of insertion event the option “Recurring Event”
    Thanks

Casey
    Participant

gian,
    Thanks for reaching out! Yes, this is definitely possible. Try pasting the following code into your theme’s functions.php file and let me know if it does the trick: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/7682707

Thanks!

-Casey-

gian
    Participant

Hi Casey
    Thank you so much for your answer, it works perfectly!!!
    I have another little problem : how can I replace the American date (year-month-day) by the Italian date (day-month-year)? I have this problem with Events Calendar and Community Events.
    Thank you very much for your attention!
    Gian

Casey
    Participant

Gian,
    Glad that did the trick! Sorry for the inconvenience, but would you mind posting your question in the PRO forum, so one of our experts there can follow up with you? It’s always helpful for us to try to keep threads in the appropriate forum, so future users can benefit from your questions.

Thanks!

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since you’ve marked my reply as the answer, I’ll assume that you’re all set here and go ahead and close this one out. Feel free to create a new thread if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events -To disable "Recurring Event"’ is closed to new replies.