Community Events – Submission Form Problems

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events – Submission Form Problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mindaji
    Participant

We have come across a few problems with the Submission Form as follow:

1. Tab of “Text” in Description field does not work. No response to any click to make “Text” available. Please see the attached screen shot.

2. Cannot create any new VENUE. The “Create” button does not respond to any click. Please see the screen shot attached.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by mindaji.
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi mindaji,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m really sorry about this issue.

I see you are using the most recent version of our plugins. That’s great and thank you!

This kind of glitch usually happens if there is a conflict with the theme or another plugin. Please go through our conflict testing guide and see if that brings anything to the surface. We can continue from there.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Andras

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Andras:
    Thanks for your reply to my tickets! I will start trouble shooting from there.

Andras
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

Looking forward to hearing about the results!

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events – Submission Form Problems’ is closed to new replies.