"Community Events" Plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions "Community Events" Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam Green

Hi

I am looking to purchase the “WordPress Community Events” plugin, to allow users to submit events via the frontend of my wordpress website.

However, before purchasing I would like to know, does the Community Events plugin have the functionality to take payments when users submit their events?

Caroline

Hi Adam,

Thanks so much for your interest in our Community Events plugin! 🙂 While we don’t offer support for paid event submissions at this time, this functionality is currently being developed for a future product update! You can keep up with the progress of this feature on our UserVoice forum here:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3762678-charge-for-event-submission-and-premium-featured-e

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Community Events" Plugin’ is closed to new replies.