Community Events page – and Adding Tickets Option

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Community Events page – and Adding Tickets Option

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanna
    Participant

Hi,
    I read/see how to add Tickets via wp admin backend.. but I can’t figure out how to do it on Community Events page for the frontend.

I only see this random “global stock option” area (image attached)

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joanna!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you troubleshoot that issue.

You should be able to see an “Add new ticket” button below those options. This can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/.

I would first start by switching to a default theme like twenty seventeen and see if it changes anything. We suggest you setup a dev/staging site so you can make all these tests without disrupting the live site.

Please let us know what you find in the process and if you have any questions about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events page – and Adding Tickets Option’ is closed to new replies.