Community Events not Displaying in Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events not Displaying in Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justin
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Following through Hunter’s Guidance I’ve hit a rock.

I am a beginner but i’ve made choices following the New Primer stuff and now created a community event/ticket as a customer but the event doesn’t display on the calendar.

Have I missed a checkbox somewhere?

Also the test ticket wouldn’t let me upload the ticket header image, there was no price setting for the first ticket but there was for the “Add New Ticket”.

It’s been an intense reading journey through these primers and knowledges bases with my disabilities but any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin.

Justin
    Participant

P.S

How do I remove the RSVP pay option and only offer the WooCommerce option within Community Tickets?

Why doesn’t the “post to EventBrite” window appear within Community Tickets so customers have the choice?

Hunter

Hello and welcome 🙂

What do you have the ‘Default status for submitted events‘ option under Events > Settings > Community set to? Do you see the event you submitted via the Community Events submit event forms listed under Events in your WordPress admin dashboard? Please review our Testing for conflicts guide and try adding an event with the default WP theme and only our plugins active.

Also the test ticket wouldn’t let me upload the ticket header image, there was no price setting for the first ticket but there was for the “Add New Ticket”.

Does this behavior occur with the default WordPress theme and only our plugin active? Please review our Testing for conflicts guide. This is a required step to continue receiving support. Do you have the ‘Enable ticket images’ option checked under Events > Settings > Community? (see screenshot below)

You can also see below in the screenshots that I did not have any problems uploading a featured image for a test ticket I’ve created and the ticket cost field displayed for the first ticket I added:

Again, please review the Testing for conflicts guide to see if you can identify the source for each conflict you’re having.

How do I remove the RSVP pay option and only offer the WooCommerce option within Community Tickets?

Add this extension, which works just like a plugin. You should be able to remove the RSVP option with ease. Please let me know how it works out for you.

Why doesn’t the “post to EventBrite” window appear within Community Tickets so customers have the choice?

That is a great question! I recommend visiting our UserVoice Feature Ideas and submitting this functionality as a request. I can’t guarantee when nor if it will come to fruition, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events not Displaying in Calendar’ is closed to new replies.