Community Events "Forgot Password" function

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events "Forgot Password" function

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SARAH WITIUK
    Participant

I followed the instructions to add a Forget Password button as listed here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/community-events-login-page/

I added the code snippet to my theme-functions.php file using WordPress Editor.

And then my website crashed, and it just says:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas04_data03/01/3514101/html/wp-content/themes/espresso/_theme_settings/theme-functions.php on line 547

Help!

Hunter

Hello,

Oh no! Let’s try and get your site back up if you haven’t already. First off, do you have FTP access or are you able to edit your theme’s functions.php file? If so, you’ll need to remove the lines of code you added, then save your changes. Once that’s done, your site should come back up.

We’ll start there and if you need any additional assistance, please let me know. If you get your site back up and running, please paste the contents of your theme’s functions.php file into Pastebin and share a link with me.

Thank you for your patience and have a great evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events "Forgot Password" function’ is closed to new replies.