Community Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt

Any way to display a list of events for a given user (the user who submitted the event)? would like to display a given user’s events on a publicly-visible custom post type.

Any shortcode that will accomplish such a thing (presuming we set NO to anon event submission.

Thx

Matt

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Our Events Calendar Pro plugin does allow you to use shortcodes, and while we unfortunately don’t currently have one that displays events by the author (person submitting the event), you can use these shortcodes to display events by the organizer, which is information entered when the event is created. So, a user can add themselves as organizers, and then the shortcodes can be used to display their events on your public custom post type.

While there is not an out of the box way to do what you are looking for, you can do it with a little custom coding (see this post). I would also recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide for some great info to get you started on this.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events’ is closed to new replies.