Community Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sean

Hi Guys,

I’m liking to look at a full implementation of community Tickets and note there are some dependencies – is there a bundle for this as it appears everything is needed and works neatly together?

“Note that Community Tickets requires Community Events, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce to be installed and activated on the same site”

Caroline

Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our plugins! As it turns out, we do offer a Community Manager Bundle that might be a great fit for your needs–this bundle would include Community Events, Community Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and Filter Bar, all at a discounted price compared to purchasing each license individually.

https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/bundle-community-manager/

All of our typical license types are available with this bundle, so it’s a great way to save money purchasing all of the products you’d need for a specific project! I encourage you to take a look and see if it might fit the bill for you! 🙂

I hope that helps–and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions! Thanks again!

Sean

Hey Caroline,

Thanks, we already purchased Community Events. Is there a way to credit this?

Cheers,

Sean

Caroline

Hi Sean,

No problem–we’d be happy to process a refund for your purchase of Community Events if you’d like to pick up the Community Manager Bundle instead. You can find our refund request form here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Just fill it out with your order information and submit, and someone will be in touch to process that for you as soon as possible! 🙂 Thanks!

Sean

Awesome. Thanks Caroline.

Caroline

Glad I could help! 🙂 I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out, but don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if you should have any other questions!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events’ is closed to new replies.