Community Event submit style

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Event submit style

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Felix
    Participant

Hi,

did the styles of the submit page of the community plugin change recently?

My page suddenly looks completely different and inconsistent than my other pages and I’m a bit confused.

Thanks
    Felix

Geoff

Hi Felix,

Yes, the latest version (4.4) is indeed a significant update that introduced big changes to the Community Events layout. You can read more about the changes here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/things-to-be-aware-of-in-version-4-4-of-the-events-calendar-event-tickets-and-premium-add-ons/

Cheers!
    Geoff

Felix
    Participant

Ok, thanks.

It seems to still have styling issues and the dropdowns are not working for me. Is there an update in the making?

Geoff

Hi Felix,

No, I’m afraid there are no known issue that we are aware of since version 4.4 was released.

I do see what you mean, however, when I visit the page:
    http://t4f.gwd-gensert.de/kalender/vorschlag/add

Just to confirm, will you please switch to a default WordPress theme (Twenty Sixteen would be great) and let me know if you continue to see the same issue?

If you do see the same issue, how about if you deactivate all other non-Modern Tribe plugins? Do you see an difference then?

The reason I ask is because I have tested this out on my test site in those same conditions and the submission form appears to work correctly:

mt-support-comm-dropdown

If you can confirm that the dropdowns work for you in those same conditions, then it will allow us to start looking at the theme or possible another installed plugin that might be conflicting and preventing things from working.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Felix
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

thanks so much. It seems to work with the default theme. I am going to have to do some more digging…

Regards
    Felix

Felix
    Participant

Ok, a little update…

I removed the file “tribe-events-community-select2.min.css” and suddenly the dropdown works… So I took the regular “non-min”-css file and minified it manually. Still seems to work.

Not sure whats going on there, but its a fix for now.

Geoff

Oh heck yeah, nice work, Felix! So weird that it would work in the default theme but not your active one. I know you’ve marked this thread Resolved, but I’m going to keep my open for other reports of this and will follow-up again with you in this thread if I continue to see this pop up in other places — that does sound super weird.

Thanks and have a  great weekend!

Geoff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Event submit style’ is closed to new replies.