Community Event Issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Community Event Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Toni
    Participant

I am having issues. My Community Event events are not showing up on my Upcoming Events link. All of the events that the Administrator/Editor adds shows up. But those from the Shop Managers are not populating on the main listing.

Note that I have checked that they are not checked off on “do not display public’ which is usually the reason why they dont show up on the main listing.

Please note I am referring to the website http://www.partilife.ca

Examples of events – November 18th (created by Shawna Parsons) & October 19th (created by Shawna Parsons – stained glass event)

Geoff B.

Good evening Toni and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with events published by Shop managers.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, could you take a look at your settings under Events -> Settings -> Community ?
    More specifically, pay attention to the Default status for submitted events setting.

If it is set to anything else than Published, it means that you have to approve the events as an admin before they are visible.

Secondly, you might want to take a look at the Shop manager’s role permissions. Depending on their permission to publish posts or events, they might not be able to achieve true publication.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Event Issues’ is closed to new replies.