community add event page crashes with internet Explorer click Selection button

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events community add event page crashes with internet Explorer click Selection button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ambros
    Participant

community add page crashes completely:

When I open a selection button (organizer…) and then no selection, only wants to close again, the Internet Explorer crashes completely.

All selection buttons in community add page have an small optical error. See Screenshot.
    No matter what browser.
    All Plugins up to date and the Theme is very prefessionell (Impreza by Upsolution)

Can you help?

Nico

Hi there Ambros,

Thanks for the report and sorry to hear about this issue! Let’s see what’s going on here …

I’ve tested the Community form in Internet Explorer and it’s not crashing. I’m also seeing the arrows correctly positioned, both in IE and Chrome. This makes me think that there might be a conflict with other plugins or the theme. Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? Please review both issues in ‘default conditions’.

I’d also like to know which version of Internet Explorer you are using to test this. And if possible the URL to the form.

Thanks,
    Nico

Ambros
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ambros
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘community add event page crashes with internet Explorer click Selection button’ is closed to new replies.