Community

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Pierre Ras

Hi,

I want to know if your plugin will support my BuddyPress groups, allowing my group admins to create their own events for there group member, and do it from the front end?

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

We don’t have any specific integration built with BuddyPress but there are no known conflicts between the plugins, so they should work smoothly alongside. There’s also a third-party plugin that integrates The Events Calendar with BuddyPress → https://shop.opentuteplus.com/product/buddypress-events-calendar-plugin/

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jean-Pierre Ras

Thanks for getting back to me.

Tell me, will my buddy press users be able to create their own calendars, and lock it from other users being able to access it, other than people they invite to i?

Also, what is your refund policy, in case the plugin does not work on our website?

Hi Jean-Pierre,

As far as BuddyPress goes, you may want to reach out to them or the third-party plugin that I mentioned to find out more details about what users can do with BuddyPress integration.

We have a great refund policy!  We offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can answer for you!

Thanks,

Jaime

Kishore
    Participant

Hello Jean-Pierre Ras,

We have developed this plugin. The Events Calendar with BuddyPress https://shop.opentuteplus.com/product/buddypress-events-calendar-plugin/

We can help you any type of customisation you need for BuddyPress or event calendar.

Thanks
    Kishore

Thanks, Kishore!

Jean-Pierre, I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Community’ is closed to new replies.