Collecting info about attendees

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Collecting info about attendees

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Cooper

Is it possible to collect extra info about attendees? I am looking for a ticketing solution for a school parents association and we need to collect the childs name and class for each ticket, rather than the details of the person paying. Can this solution do it?

George
    Participant

Indeed it is, Mark! Our premium add-on to Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, has a built-in featured called “Attendee Information” that lets you do just this.

You can learn more about the “Attendee Information” features by checking out this Knowledgebase guide here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/

Let us know if this guide is helpful! Learn more about Event Tickets Plus here and let us know if you have any further questions we can try to help with.

Cheers,
    George

Mark Cooper

Thats is great thanks! Does the information also appear on the ticket receipt the customer receives as well as on the attendee list?

If I got Event Ticket Plus, what other plugins would I need? As a school parents association we are a charity and cant afford to spend too much money on a few events.

Thanks

George
    Participant

Does the information also appear on the ticket receipt the customer receives as well as on the attendee list?

Indeed it does. 🙂

If I got Event Ticket Plus, what other plugins would I need? As a school parents association we are a charity and cant afford to spend too much money on a few events.

The absolute minimum set of plugins you need are as follows:

• Event Tickets — FREE — This is the “core” tickets plugin that you must have installed in order for Event Tickets Plus to work. Download here.

Event Tickets Plus — Premium — While Event Tickets only allows for RSVPs, Event Tickets Plus allows for actually selling tickets and collecting money.

• WooCommerce — FREE — This the eCommerce platform plugin that connects your site to PayPal or other payment processors. Event Tickets Plus hooks into WooCommerce to sell tickets and actually collect money from folks. Download here.

If you are hoping to have events in an events calendar, and sell tickets on these events, then you will also need:

The Events Calendar — FREE — This adds Event and Calendar functionality, and integrates with Event Tickets for a complete Event and Ticketing solution. Download here.

Let me know if this information helps!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Collecting info about attendees’ is closed to new replies.