Collecting Additional Information With Community Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Collecting Additional Information With Community Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert Rainbow
    Participant

Hi guys,

When using Events Tickets Plus, I have the option to collect an extensive amount of data about those who purchase tickets from my website. Our events will be sporting events (mainly triathlons), and I can collect their name, age, gender, expected times for swim, run, cycle etc by adding in mandatory fields which pop up when the user selects a ticket to buy on the event page.

I have recently implemented Community Tickets to allow others to create events and sell tickets to their own sporting events on our website, however on the front-end event creation and ticket setup form, there is seemingly no option to add in extra fields to collect such information. This is really vital for me, as without being able to collect this data the tickets are pretty much useless! I hope you can help because the website is so close to completion!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Joe,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out! Wow, it sounds like a super interesting project you are working on.

I’m sorry to disappoint you, at the moment collecting attendee meta (like with Event Tickets Plus) with Community Tickets is not possible.

It might be possible to do it with some custom development, however that is way beyond what we cover in support.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.
    http://tribe.uservoice.com/

You can also reach out to these guys on the following list. They are well known names in the community and might be able to help you out with custom development. And they are not affiliated with us.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

I’m sorry again for the disappointing news and thanks for your understanding.

Please, let me know if you have any other questions I could help you out with.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Collecting Additional Information With Community Tickets’ is closed to new replies.