Classes ar switched on next and previous links in all recurring events list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Classes ar switched on next and previous links in all recurring events list view

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Anderson
    Participant

Somehow in the recurring events list view, the previous link is getting a .tribe-events-nav-next class and the and the next link is getting a .tribe-events-nav-previous class. http://theme.oikosdesigns.com/event/worship-service-9-30/all/

Also, I need to modify events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Templates/Mods/List_View.php, but I’m not sure how to structure this in my theme. Thanks!

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for using The Events Calendar, I’m happy to help out here.:)

This seems that it may be a theme or plugin conflict. Would you please work through the steps here to test for a conflict? This will help me be able to better assist you. πŸ™‚

Let me know what you find out & we’ll go from there!

Best,
    Shelby πŸ™‚

Matthew Anderson
    Participant

Actually, I have already deactivated all other plugins and have also verified that the same problem exists on your own demo website. Check this page out: http://wpshindig.com/event/womens-javascript-study-group/all/. You will see that the “Next Events” link li is given the class of .tribe-events-nav-previous and the “Previous Events” link li is given the class of .tribe-events-nav-next. So, the Next is getting the previous class and the previous is getting the next class.

Also, I need to modify events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Templates/Mods/List_View.php, but I’m not sure how to structure this in my theme.

Thanks!

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for drawing this to our attention! I’m going to send word of this little mix up to the dev team, so it can hopefully be fixed soon. πŸ™‚

With regards to changing the List_View template in your theme, you can follow the guidance in our Themer’s Guide here.Β After referencing that documentation, please let me know if you have any more specific questions that I can help answer about making those changes.

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Matthew Anderson
    Participant

I’ve read the Themes guide, tried every folder configuration I can think of for events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Templates/Mods/List_View.php inside my theme, but I can’t seem to get The Events Calendar to recognize it. It’s still pulling from the plugin. Any Ideas?

Shelby
    Participant

Hey again Matthew,

Just to confirm, did you copy it as directed in this section of the Themer’s guide?

1. Copy /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/list/single-event.php to /your-theme/tribe-events/list/single-event.php (replace /your-theme with the actual folder name of your theme, of course)
    2. Edit /your-theme/tribe-events/list/single-event.php and add the following code underneath the venue details:

If not, please do so. If so, can you please send me a link so I can inspect the code on your site?

Let me know!

Cheers,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Matthew Anderson
    Participant

I have done that many time with success, but that’s not the file I need to edit. I need to edit the following file and place it in my theme’s tribe-events folder: events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Templates/Mods/List_View.php. I have not been able to do this successfully.

Thanks

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Matthew,

I’ll do some testing on this and ask the dev team for some guidance with how you might go about this since the usual structure/directories aren’t working for you. πŸ™‚

Can you let me know in the meantime, if you cleared the server cache after making changes?

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Classes ar switched on next and previous links in all recurring events list view’ is closed to new replies.