Class Registration vs Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Class Registration vs Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sonya
    Participant

I already use Events Tickets PLus and TEC for another website that I manage so I am pretty familiar with the functionality of your products (which I love BTW).

I have another site that I am working on where I am teaching classes and want to use TEC to make each class a event (per se) and since this is for a class registration vs, tickets, can I modify the verbiage from “your tickets” etc to be “your registration” Please let me of there is (e) simple option for this, either a drop down option, checkbox or perhaps a code snippet. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Sonya.

We’re always glad to hear when someone loves our stuff! 🙂

If you’re using our RSVP tickets (not WooCommerce or EDD), you could use the tribe_tickets_register_ticket_post_type_args filter hook.

I’ve added your vote to the internal to-do item to make this possible and easier.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Sonya
    Participant

HI Cliff, thanks. I am not too sure that you mean “If you’re using our RSVP tickets (not WooCommerce or EDD), you could use the tribe_tickets_register_ticket_post_type_args filter hook.”

I use Woocommerce for the cart and I need to get registrations for the classes I am selling. What do you recommend, I am confused by all of the new products that you are offering. Also, since this is my second products purchase are there any discounts (aka coupon code?)

any thanks!

Sonya

Cliff

RSVP tickets is what comes with Event Tickets free/core plugin.

WooCommerce and EDD tickets come with Event Tickets Plus (ET+) paid add-on plugin.

Each product has discounts for multiple sites–the different license levels, like Personal (1 site), Business (3 sites), etc–but there isn’t a discount available for buying multiple plugins, such as PRO and ET+… except for our pre-built Bundles.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Class Registration vs Tickets’ is closed to new replies.