check in button in backend

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus check in button in backend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

As you now there is a check in button for every event and for every customer in the events.

Is there a hook or a function to create this button somewhere else?

We have many events going on at the same time and we are trying to make a little tweak so we could check in as we are searching for the customer from the system.

So any tips for recreating the check inn button in backend would be important for us.

thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I am not aware of one specific hook/filter that you could use for this, but you can take a look at how the default button is generated in the wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Attendees_Table.php file.

Customizations like this are outside the scope of support that we are able to provide here in the forums, but if you would like to have the code done for you, we do have a list of recommended developers that you could contact.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Ok. i will check.

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘check in button in backend’ is closed to new replies.