changing ticket layout / those that are sent to customers via Email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus changing ticket layout / those that are sent to customers via Email

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aovivo
    Participant

hi there,
    can you please point out where i can custumize the ticket layout of the tickets that are sent via Email. is there a seperate template for the mobile devices too?
    I am asking this because the Email Ticket received in some parts appears to be formatted slightly different that those seen on smart devices…
    specifically i am looking how to alter the table formatting.
    thanks in advance
    P.-

Barry

Hi P 🙂

Yes it can be changed using a template override a bit like we covered in this thread. A separate template is not used for mobile devices – but if you look at the CSS within the template’s style element you can see that it is responsive with some rules targeting smaller screen sizes:

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px) { /* ... */ }

Does that clarify things at all?

aovivo
    Participant

great. thanks, i will look into it.
    my best regards
    P.-

Barry

Great!

I’ll go ahead and close the thread (as you marked it resolved) but if anything else crops up please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘changing ticket layout / those that are sent to customers via Email’ is closed to new replies.