Changes in settings will not save

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changes in settings will not save

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bryan
    Participant

We have just started to use this plugin

Strangely, when we try to save settings here:

http://microgardener.11dig.it/get-free-newsletter-updates-ebook/

they simply refuse to save. What happens is it appears to accept the changes and you can see the change reflected in the front end but when you go back to the settings the settings have reverted to what they were.

Can someone shed some light on possible causes please???

I am using the lastest version of WP and Events Calendar and Pro and I have activated my license on the site.

Thanks!!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Would you mind sending some screenshots for the settings that you are trying to change? The link above unfortunately is directing to a maintenance page.

Thanks!

Bryan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Bryan
    Participant

Just following up on this issue (normally I would not follow up so soon but the issue is time-critical.

Thank you!

Bryan
    Participant

Hoping I can receive assistance with this issue please!!

Thanks very much

Bryan
    Participant

And I note this topic has been mistakenly marked as Solved somehow

Josh
    Participant

Hey Bryan,

Terribly sorry for the delay here, missed it in my queue.

I’m still unable to replicate this issue locally. Have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if there is a conflict here with another plugin on the site or your currently active theme?

Thanks!

Bryan
    Participant

Hi Josh, thanks for your reply.

I’ve just deactivated all plugins and changed the theme but alas it does not fix the problem. I’m not too sure where to go to from here.

Cheers, Bryan

Geoff

Hey Bryan!

Josh is out today so I wanted to follow-up in his place.

So sorry for the continued trouble!

I see you site is in maintenance mode. You’re likely making active updates to the site and I don’t want to inconvenience you there with that work, so the next thing I would like to try here is creating a fresh test site – this will avoid any disruption to your live site and ensure that we’ve effectively got a “clean canvas” to work with.

• Please install a fresh copy of WordPress in a subdirectory (if you have a CPanel-type hosting account there will probably be a one-click install script to make this really easy)
    • Don’t install anything except The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO
    • Please also stick to a default theme — again, there’s no need to install anything else just yet!
    • Create a few events so we have some test data to work with
    • Can you replicate the same problem?

If you find you can replicate the problem under these conditions it would be awesome if you could stop and let us know so we can take a look while the site is still running under default conditions.

I should note that we have a ticket in our system that sounds very much like the same issue you’re describing — the test here will help us determine if it is indeed the same thing and, if so, we can add your report to the ticket so we can follow-up with you as we work on it.

Thanks for your help!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Changes in settings will not save’ is closed to new replies.